onsdag 29 augusti 2012

What I´ve been up to

So.
These few days have been kind of hard. A lot of things going on, had a lot of homesickness and things has just been hard.

Everything are probably going to be better soon, I hope! I´m trying not to have 2 much contact with Sweden and everyone there.

My brain is in english almost everytime but ofcourse, I need to translate some things sometimes.
I´m kind of settled in my house, my family is the best and I´ve some friends that I´m hanging out with in school, golf and during the weekends too.

2day has been a good day (with school) I had a phone call from the EF office in Boston so I had to make it during my english class and that was good because I don´t like my english class, everyone are talking all the time and the teacher doesn´t really care, it´s hard...
I had lunch with Anna, as usual. Had a pizza pretzel with some cheese and a cookie + a berry drink.
Diana picked me up after school, we went to Cold Stone, had some Ice cream and headed of to Riverside (the golf course). We just did 4 holes today beacuse of the heat, it was like 40 °C!!!!
Had some dinner with the family, almost everyone were there exept Court, Steven and Carson. Sat and talked with Diana and Kevin for a while and now I´m finally having some time for shower, rest, homeworks, everything!

Hope everybody at home doing awsome.

Love u all and miss everyone of u!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar